- READY, SET, BAKE: Making treats for two is a simple with these adorable little cake pans! Includes three 4-inch round pans that make it easy to bake cakes perfect to share with a special someone, or make individual desserts for the family
- EVERY DAY AND EVERY OCCASION BAKEWARE: Bake up mini treats for a group or create small, tall layer cakes with these cute round Wilton cake pans
- NON – STICK: Wilton baking pans are composed of steel, and the nonstick coating ensures that your baked items release fast and effortlessly.
- Dishwasher safe; however, for optimal results, wash the cake pan in warm, soapy water before and after each use.
- 3 round Wilton baking pans (4 x 1.25 inches each) are included.
model number: 2105-1829
Part Number: WI2105-1829
Details: Wilton’s mini round pan is perfect for individual desserts/recipes. Nonstick springform pan for easy release. The size is 4 by 1 1/4-inch. With Wilton products your imagination is the limit to what fun desserts you can create.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 6.6 x 1.5 inches
Is Wilton a good baking pan?
Wilton came out on top in our testing for nonstick performance and uniform browning. The set is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing (as we do all nonstick cookware and bakeware) for the longest-lasting results.
What is the purpose of cake pan?
A cake pan is a pan designed to bake a cake in, in an oven. Metal, enameled metal, silicone, heat-resistant glass, ceramic, or terracotta are all possibilities. The majority of metal ones manufactured nowadays have nonstick surfaces. Cake pans can also be used for casseroles, squares, no-bake desserts, layered party dips, etc.
What type of cake pan is best?
The large majority of cake pans are made of metal—either aluminum or coated steel—and we think it’s best to stick to those that are. Metal is more durable than ceramic or glass and is used in the majority of recipes.
What temperature can Wilton cake pans withstand?
Unless otherwise noted on product labeling, all Wilton nonstick coatings are safe up to 450 degrees F.