Do you need some inspiration? Check out this list of almost 50 of our customers favorite cake flavor combinations!
- Chocolate cake layered with vanilla buttercream
- Chocolate truffle: chocolate cake stacked with chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache, topped with buttercream or ganache.
- Vanilla with vanilla buttercream
- Almond cake with almond buttercream
- Cake with crushed almonds and crushed almond buttercream
- Hazelnut torte: Layers of crushed hazelnut cake, chocolate ganache, and hazelnut buttercream.
- Yellow cake layered with chocolate buttercream
- Spice cake layered with cream cheese icing
- Vienesse spicy cake covered with black raspberry preserves and white chocolate cream cheese icing.
- Carrot cake layered with cream cheese frosting
- Lemon cake with lemon curd and lemon mousse layers
- Lemon cake with lemon mousse and blueberries on top
- Orange cake with orange syrup sprayed on top and topped with orange zest buttercream
- Tiramisu is a vanilla biscuit coated with espresso syrup and covered with chocolate shavings and mocha mascarpone.
- White cake coated with espresso syrup and topped with Bailey’s buttercream and chocolate mousse.
- Bailey’s After Dark: a Godiva chocolate cake dusted with Godiva, covered with Bailey’s whipped cream and crème de menthe buttercream.
- Chocolate cake layered with chocolate ganache and crème de menthe buttercream.
- Marble cake with chocolate ganache and vanilla buttercream layers
- Vanilla chocolate chip cake is layered with chocolate ganache and vanilla mousse.
- Banana Frenzy: chocolate ganache-layered marble cake with banana mousse and sliced bananas
- Devil’s food layered with vanilla buttercream
- Devil’s food layered with coconut custard
- White chocolate torte: white chocolate cake stacked with white chocolate ganache and white chocolate mousse
- The “Holly” is a chocolate cake loaded with peanut butter mousse and topped with a creamy peanut butter icing.
- Layers of red velvet cake topped with vanilla buttercream or cream cheese icing
- Layered apple spice cake with cream cheese icing
- Pumpkin cake layered with cream cheese frosting
- Strawberry shortcake is made with vanilla cake, whipped cream, and sliced strawberries.
- Strawberry swirl: A vanilla/strawberry swirl cake with strawberry puree and cream cheese fillings.
- Vanilla/blueberry swirl cake stacked with blueberry and cream cheese fillings
- Coconut torte: layers of coconut cake with coconut whipped cream or custard.
- Coconut cake layered with pineapple fluff filling
- Layers of chocolate cake, chocolate ganache, and raspberry or strawberry mousse
- Yellow caramel swirled with apple cake, layered with caramel buttercream filling.
- Cranberry chai: a spicy cranberry cake filled with cream cheese icing.
- Mocha: chocolate cake with chocolate custard and mocha buttercream fillings
- Pink champagne cake with pink champagne buttercream layers
- Raspberry truffle: chocolate cake with raspberry preserves and chocolate ganache put on top.
- Layers of gingerbread with whipped cream and cream cheese filling
- Orange/mango cake with mango mousse and orange zest buttercream layers
- Pink peppermint cake with white chocolate/peppermint buttercream and white chocolate ganache on top.
- Cookies and cream light: An Oreo cookie battered cake filled with vanilla mousse.
- Dark Cookies & Cream: chocolate cake layered with crumbled Oreo mousse
- Layers of lavender/vanilla cake with lemon zest cream cheese icing
- Key lime cake with graham cracker crust, topped with key lime curd and milk sweetened vanilla buttercream
- Layered pineapple cake with cream cheese filling and roasted nuts
What is the best cake flavor combination?
BEST CAKE FLAVOUR COMBINATIONS
- Almond cake layered with almond cream and topped with white chocolate buttercream.
- Apple cake with Salted Caramel frosting.
- Banana cake with Caramel Cream cheese frosting.
- Banana Cake with Nutella Buttercream.
- Champagne cake layered with strawberry mousse and topped with Champagne buttercream.
What is the most favorite cake flavor?
Most Popular Cake Flavors
- Chocolate Cake.
- Red Velvet Cake.
- White Cake / Vanilla.
- Ice Cream Cake.
- Sponge Cake.
- Devil’s Food Cake.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake.
What are the best chocolate cake flavor combinations?
Peanut, almond, and hazelnut are all fantastic when combined with darker chocolate and offer a lovely textural depth to your cake sponge or topping. You can work coffee into all aspects of your chocolate cake – the sponge, buttercream, frosting and decoration.
What is the best flavor cake for birthday?
Best Cake Flavor Combinations for Birthday Cakes
- The traditional white cake. This Traditional White Cake, made with egg whites and clear vanilla essence, is ideal for weddings, baby showers, and birthdays.
- Carrot Cake.
- Classic Chocolate Cake.
- Basic Yellow Cake.
- Red Velvet Cake.
- Coconut Cake.